- conveyance (n.)
- mid-15c., "act of conveying," from convey + -ance. Meaning "document by which something is legally conveyed" is from 1570s; sense "means of transportation" is attested from 1590s. Related: Conveyanced; conveyancing.
- 1. Mahoney had never seen such a conveyance before.
- 2. the conveyance of goods by rail
- 3. " All right,'said Vance, slamming the coach door, and the conveyance rolled away.
- “ 行了, "万斯说, 砰的一声关上车门, 车子就上路了.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
- 4. Its another, older, usage is a synonym for conveyance.
- 5. The ladies looked hungrily after that conveyance.
[ conveyance 造句 ]