- posada (n.)
- "inn," 1763, from Spanish posada "home, lodging," from posar "to repose, rest, lodge," from Latin pausare "to cease, lay down" (see pause (n.)).
- 1. It'seems like the whole team looks great Posada said.
- 2. After that, Posada said , Wang landed less aggressively after throwing.
- 从此之后, 王建民表现越来越稳.
- 3. " You never second - guess yourself , " Posada said , " but after it happens, you do. "
- 当补手的 决不能 怀疑自己的判断, 但是得到这种结果, 你自然会多想.
- 4. We're a little bit younger, and It'seems like we did the right moves.
- Posada说:我们球队变得更年轻了, 而且这看起来似乎是正确的举动.
- 5. A U.S. court released Posada Carriles on bail pending a trial on immigration charges.
[ posada 造句 ]