来自法语 semite,闪米特人，来自拉丁语 Sem,来自希腊语 Sem,来自希伯来语 sem,闪，圣经中 人类始祖诺亚的儿子，阿拉伯人，犹太人，叙利亚人等共同的祖先，诺亚的另两个儿子分别 为含，雅弗。
- Semite (n.)
- 1847, "a Jew, Arab, Assyrian, or Aramaean" (an apparently isolated use from 1797 refers to the Semitic language group), back-formation from Semitic or else from French Sémite (1845), from Modern Latin Semita, from Late Latin Sem "Shem," one of the three sons of Noah (Gen. x:21-30), regarded as the ancestor of the Semites (in old Bible-based anthropology), from Hebrew Shem. In modern sense said to have been first used by German historian August Schlözer in 1781.
- 1. He's a racist and an anti - Semite and a prick.
- 他是一个种族主义和 反 犹份子和刺痛.
- 2. If it were, I myself would be an anti - Semite.
- 如果是, 我自己将是 反 犹太主义者.
- 3. I got an email today that said 6 Frodo Baggins was an anti - Semite.
- 今天我还收到一封电邮说弗罗多·巴金斯是个 反 犹分子.
- 4. Henry Ford a militant anti - Semite that published La Juiverie Internationale , created the Ford Foundation in 1936.
[ Semite 造句 ]