TEM8 GRE TOEFL
tri-, 三，-log,说，对话，词源同 dialogue,tetralogy.引申词义三部曲。
- trilogy (n.)
- series of three related works, 1660s, from Greek trilogia "series of three related tragedies performed at Athens at the festival of Dionysus," from tri- "three" (see three) + logos "story" (see logos).
- 1. The Hungarian director has completed her powerful Diary trilogy, set against the background of events in her country.
- 2. He is best know for his trilogy on working life.
- 3. Like Dos Passos he did write a trilogy.
- 4. You really want to watch the entire Blade trilogy?
- 你真的想把刀锋三部曲都看完 吗 ?
- 5. The theme of triangle relation is present throughout Natsume Soseki? s early trilogy.
- 夏目 漱石 的早期三部曲,始终贯穿着一个主题:三角关系.
[ trilogy 造句 ]