- vt. 发音；阐明；宣布
- vi. 阐明；清晰地发音
e-, 向外。-nunc, 通知，词源同announce, nuncio. 引申义清晰的发音。
- enunciate (v.)
- 1620s, "declare, express," from Latin enunciatus, properly enuntiatus, past participle of enuntiare "speak out, say, express, assert; divulge, disclose, reveal, betray," from assimilated form of ex- "out" (see ex-) + nuntiare "to announce" (see nuncio). Or perhaps a back-formation from enunciation. Meaning "to articulate, pronounce" is from 1759. Related: Enunciated; enunciating.
- 1. Actors learn how to enunciate clearly in the theatrical college.
- 2. He was ever ready to enunciate his views to all who would listen.
- 3. He is always willing to enunciate his opinions on the subject of politics.
- 他总是愿意对政治问题发表意见.>enunciation/I9nQnsI5eIFn; I9nQnsI`eFEn/n[C,U].
- 4. Mr Flitwick : Good. Oh , and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go , then.
- 弗利维教授: 很好, 还有发音也很重要. 羽加迪姆勒维奥萨. 大家开始练习吧.
- 5. He always willing to enunciate his opinions on the subject of politics.
[ enunciate 造句 ]