- adj. 衷心的；丰盛的；健壮的；精神饱满的
- n. 朋友们；伙伴们
- hearty (adj.)
- late 14c., "courageous; spirited, zealous, from the heart;" also "loyal, faithful; sagacious, wise," from heart (n.) in its broad figurative senses + -y (2). Meaning "affording abundant nourishment" is from 1610s. Related: Heartiness.
- 1. With the last sentiment, Arnold was in hearty agreement.
- 2. Wade was a hearty, bluff, athletic sort of guy.
- 3. Men love him for his hearty back-slapping and hand-shaking.
- 4. John smiled and gave him a hearty handshake.
- 5. a hearty and boisterous fellow
[ hearty 造句 ]