- n. [机] 调节器；作曲者；排字工人；安装员，从事安装的人
- setter (n.)
- "one who sets (something)," c. 1400, agent noun from set (v.). As a type of hunting-dog (originally a type of spaniel), 1570s, so called because the dog is "set" on game.
- 1. Hammond was the early pace-setter.
- 2. She is considered a pace - setter in The corporation.
- 3. Jim stopped inside the door, as immovable as a setter at the scent of quail.
- 吉姆站在屋里的门口边, 纹丝不动地好像猎犬嗅到了鹌鹑的气味似的.
来自英汉文学 - 欧亨利
- 4. The price of a setter within is the most expensive.
- 5. My wife is fond of chocolates; She has a very setter tooth.
- 我的妻子喜欢巧克力, 好吃甜食.
[ setter 造句 ]