- vulva (n.)
- late 14c., from Latin vulva, earlier volva "womb, female sexual organ," perhaps literally "wrapper," from volvere "to turn, twist, roll, revolve," also "turn over in the mind," from PIE root *wel- (3) "to turn, revolve," with derivatives referring to curved, enclosing objects (see volvox).
- 1. Objective To analyze the clinicopathological characteristics of malignancies of vulva.
- 2. Thing stream Huang Shui and soya - bean residue - like vulva pruritus.
- 外阴瘙痒, 流黄水 和豆腐渣样的东西.
- 3. The complaint was vulva white patch with itch for 8 years.
- 4. Please wipe and clean the vulva with disinfectant or soap.
- 5. Is vulva Sao itchs the vaginitis outside suffering from?
[ vulva 造句 ]