- vt. 狂饮；暴食
- vi. 狂饮；暴食；狼吞虎咽
- n. 狂饮；豪饮作乐
- n. (Guzzle)人名；(英)古兹尔
1. gush => guz- => guzzle.
- guzzle (v.)
- 1570s, "swallow liquid greedily" (intransitive), 1580s in transitive sense, probably related to Old French gosillier "to go down the gullet; to vomit, chatter, talk," from gosier (13c.) "jaws, throat, gullet." Or imitative of the sound of drinking greedily. Related: Guzzled; guzzling.
- guzzle (n.)
- 1590s, "a drain," from guzzle (v.). From 1704 as "liquor," 1836 as "bout of heavy drinking."
- 1. Pigs guzzle their food.
- 2. Does guzzle disease have alternant sex anorexia treat?
- 交替性厌食暴食症有治 吗 ?
- 3. Guzzle the champagne and tuck into the starter: it will all fall apart from there.
- 那就畅饮香槟,大吃第一道菜吧: 后面的菜会很差劲.
- 4. He said that since SUVs guzzle more gas , they were anathema to energy conservation efforts.
- 他说休旅车很耗油, 是能源节约的杀手.
- 5. People tend to guzzle their calories and it really adds up, often more than they realize.
[ guzzle 造句 ]