2. Wolf Totem：狼图腾。
- totem:  Totem is of native American origin, and denotes etymologically ‘belonging to a family or group’. Its ultimate source is the stem *ōtē- ‘belong to a local group’, and it was adapted from an Ojibwa derivative formed with a possessive prefix ending in t, such as otōtēman ‘his group or family’, hence ‘his family mark’.
- totem (n.)
- animal or natural object considered as the emblem of a family or clan, 1760, from Algonquian (probably Ojibwa) -doodem, in odoodeman "his sibling kin, his group or family," hence, "his family mark;" also attested in French c. 1600 in form aoutem among the Micmacs or other Indians of Nova Scotia. Totem pole is 1808, in reference to west coast Canadian Indians.
- 1. I didn't want to be low man on the totem pole for ever.
- 2. Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.
- 嘿, 看, 我们刚经过了一个图腾柱. 土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了.
- 3. Totem of Wrath - No longer requires points in Lightning Overload.
- 天怒图腾 - 不需要闪电过载前置.
- 4. The Ecosphere is a totem, a totem of all closed living systems.
- 生态球是一个图腾, 一个属于所有封闭的生命系统的图腾.
- 5. Totem A Totem is a special kind of Shaman ongoing ability.
[ totem 造句 ]