1、带有玩弄、戏耍(play, joke, jest)性质的逃避、躲避，因此它不是被动的、不是被迫的，而是具有积极性、主动性、机敏性、技巧性、巧妙性。
2、e- "out, away" + lud- + -e.
e-, 向外。-lud, 玩耍，欺骗，词源同allude, collude.引申义逃走，逃避。
- elude: see illusion
- elude (v.)
- 1530s, "delude, make a fool of," from Latin eludere "finish play, win at play; escape from or parry (a blow), make a fool of, mock, frustrate; win from at play," from assimilated form of ex- "out, away" (see ex-) + ludere "to play" (see ludicrous). Sense of "evade" is first recorded 1610s in a figurative sense, 1630s in a literal one. Related: Eluded; eludes; eluding.
- 1. The two men managed to elude the police for six weeks.
- 2. I had dared and baffled his fury; I must elude his sorrow.
- 我曾经面对过他的愤怒,并且把它挫败了; 现在我必须躲避他的悲哀.
- 3. The thief eluded the police; This difficult idea seems to elude me.
- 小偷躲避了警察; 这个难题看起来躲避了我.
- 4. Satiety is a dream which will always elude you.
- 5. New Ability to remove challenging new threats designed to elude elimination.
[ elude 造句 ]