- praseodymium (n.)
- rare metallic element, 1885, coined in Modern Latin by discoverer Carl Auer von Welsbach (1858-1929) from Greek prasios "leek-green" (from prason "leek") + didymos "double," the name given to an earth in 1840, so called because it was a "twin" to lanthana. When didymia was further analyzed in the 1880s, it was found to have several components, one of which was characterized by green salts and named accordingly, with the elemental suffix -ium.
- 1. Lanthanum praseodymium - cerium rare earth ( LPC ) was a patent composition.
- 镧镨铈混合稀土 ( LPC ) 是新型专利成分的混合稀土.
- 2. The synthesis, refinement and characterization of the phthalocyanine of europium, praseodymium and neodymium were intensively studied.
- 本文研究了铕酞菁、钕酞菁利镨酞菁配合物的合成 、 提纯与表征的方法.
[ praseodymium 造句 ]