- n. 虫胶，[涂料] 虫漆
- n. (Lac)人名；(法、罗)拉克
- lac (n.)
- "red resinous substance," 1550s (perhaps via Middle French lacce), earlier lacca (early 15c., from Medieval Latin form lacca), from Persian lak, from Hindi lakh (Prakrit lakkha), from Sanskrit laksha "red dye," of uncertain origin. According to Klein, literally "one hundred thousand," in reference to the insects that gather in great numbers on the trees and make the resin run out. But others say lakh is an alteration of Sanskrit rakh, from an IE root word for "color, dye" [Watkins]. Still another guess is that Sanskrit laksha is related to English lax, lox "salmon," and the substance was perhaps originally so called from being somewhat the color of salmon [Barnhart].
- 1. LAC level in both groups of our study increased after anhepatic phase.
- 2. Then divided those patients into fivegroups according to the TOAST ( ATR, CEMB , LAC, OTH and UND ).
- 再根据TOAST病因分类,将患者分成5组 ( ATR, CEMB, LAC, OTH,UND ).
- 3. Three cases of cysticerciasis showed Lac, Ace, Suc , Ala and no AA , Cho, NAA.
- 脑囊虫病3例,显示Lac 、 ace 、 Suc 、 Ala峰;没有显示AA 、 Cho和NAA峰.
- 4. With FeCl 3 as catalyst, raw carbon ( LAC ) was successfully modified by CO 2 used as activation agents.
- 本文以FeCl3为催化剂, CO2为活化剂采用催化活化法改性原料炭 ( LAC ).
- 5. Conclusion Lac was most sensitive and early reliable index reflecting acute ischemic cerebral infarction.
[ lac 造句 ]