- n. 德国抒情歌曲，浪漫曲
- v. 撒谎（lie的过去式）
- n. (Lied)人名；(德、挪)利德
- lied (n.)
- "German romantic song," 1852, from German Lied, literally "song," from Middle High German liet, from Old High German liod, from Proto-Germanic *leuthan (see laud). Hence Liederkranz, in reference to German singing societies, literally "garland of songs."
- 1. He lied to me constantly and started knocking me around.
- 2. How could you have lied to us all these years?
- 3. The girl lied because she resented her parents' strictness.
- 4. He stole, lied, deceived and pimped his way out of poverty.
- 5. She lied to her husband so she could meet her lover.
[ lied 造句 ]