- adj. 中间的；平均的；普通的
- n. [语] 中间字母
- medial: see medium
- medial (adj.)
- 1560s, "pertaining to a mathematical mean," from Late Latin medialis "of the middle," from Latin medius "in the middle," from PIE *medhyo- "middle" (cognates: Sanskrit madhyah, Avestan madiya- "middle," Greek mesos, Gothic midjis, Old English midd "middle," Old Church Slavonic medzu "between," Armenian mej "middle"); perhaps related to PIE root *me- "between." Meaning "occupying a middle position" is attested from 1721.
- medial (n.)
- "a medial letter," 1776, from medial (adj.).
- 1. Finally, we mention the catadioptric system of Schupmann's medial.
- 最后, 我们谈谈舒曼的medial反折射系统.
- 2. The orbital periosteum is elevated from medial wall of the orbir.
- 3. It is divided into two parts, the lateral and medial thalamus.
- 它分为两个部分 -- 外侧丘脑和内侧丘脑.
- 4. Torn posterior horn of medial meniscus of right knee.
- 5. Crepitus was detected on the medial aspect of her thigh.
[ medial 造句 ]