- adj. 足智多谋的；思维敏捷的；警觉的
- n. 警告，警告信息
- heads-up (adj.)
- "clever, alert," 1926, from warning cry "heads up!" (i.e. "look up!"). As a noun, "a notification, a warning," by 1988.
- 1. Monks shave their heads, as do devotees of the Hare Krishna movement.
- 2. We were amazed, shocked, dumbfounded, shaking our heads in disbelief.
- 3. The group's problems have led to speculation that heads will roll.
- 4. Some of them carried pikes with shrivelled heads on top.
- 5. I am just thankful that we have a roof over our heads.
[ heads-up 造句 ]