- n. 莱尔线织物；莱尔线
- adj. 莱尔线的
- n. (Lisle)人名；(法)利勒；(英)莱尔
- lisle (n.)
- 1851, from French Lisle, earlier spelling of Lille, city in northwest France where the thread was made; the name is apparently originally l'isle "the island," referring to its location.
- 1. Rouget de Lisle , French Army officer and composer of La Marseillaise, died.
- 2. All Lisle hotels are located within three miles of the Benedictine University.
- 3. Lisle Von Rhoman: But first, a warning!
- 莱尔: 但是首先, 有一个注意事项.
- 4. Lisle Von Rhoman : You are scared of yourself. Of the body you once knew.
- 莱尔: 你害怕自己, 害怕你曾经熟悉的身体.
[ lisle 造句 ]