- n. 收据；证人；保证人；证明者；代金
- vt. 证实...的可靠性
CET6 TEM4 IELTS
1. vouch => voucher.
- voucher (n.)
- 1520s, originally "summoning of a person into court to warrant the title to a property, a calling to vouch;" see vouch. Meaning "receipt from a business transaction" is first attested 1690s; sense of "document which can be exchanged for goods or services" is attested from 1947.
- 1. Would you mind initialing this voucher?
- 2. a voucher for a free meal
- 3. The government should run a voucher system.
- 4. I still think it's a bit of a cheek sending a voucher rather than a refund.
- 5. Take the voucher to your local branch of Woolworths and it will be redeemed for one toy.
[ voucher 造句 ]