- n. [林] 树干；红玄武土
- n. (Bole)人名；(法)博勒；(塞)博莱；(斐)姆博莱；(英)博尔
来自PIE *bhel, 膨胀，生长。词源同ball.
- bole (n.)
- early 14c., from Old Norse bolr "tree trunk," from Proto-Germanic *bulas (cognates: Middle Dutch bolle "trunk of a tree"), from PIE *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell" (cognates: Greek phyllon "leaf," phallos "swollen penis;" Latin flos "flower," florere "to blossom, flourish," folium "leaf;" Old Prussian balsinis "cushion;" Old Norse belgr "bag, bellows;" Old English bolla "pot, cup, bowl;" Old Irish bolgaim "I swell," blath "blossom, flower," bolach "pimple," bolg "bag;" Breton bolc'h "flax pod;" Serbian buljiti "to stare, be bug-eyed;" Serbo-Croatian blazina "pillow").
- 1. A climber goes up the bole, attaches the rope near the top.
- 攀登者达到树干, 把绳子拴到在靠近顶端处.
- 2. The detonator must be correctly fed into the drill bole during charging work.
- 3. Raging fire perform bole in legend in some parks!
- 4. Such horses are common , but a Bole is rare.
- 千里马常有, 而伯乐不常有.
- 5. Would you ask Noah Webster to play Bole?
- 会让毕加索去玩画图猜词游戏 吗 ?
[ bole 造句 ]