- purloin: see long
- purloin (v.)
- mid-14c., "remove, misappropriate," from Anglo-French purloigner "remove," Old French porloigner "put off, retard, delay, drag out; be far away," from por- (from Latin pro- "forth;" see pro-) + Old French loing "far," from Latin longe, from longus (see long (adj.)). Sense of "to steal" (1540s) is a development in English. Related: Purloined; purloining.
- 1. Japan and Korea purloin American technology as it comes off the drawing boards with the help of their governments.
- 2. What person purloin be after all their money?
- 究竟是什么人盗取了他们的钱 呢 ?
- 3. Nevertheless, partial socialization website however the information data that purloin user registers, seek profit from which.
- 不过, 部分社交网站却盗取用户注册的信息资料, 从中牟利.
- 4. After virus moves may the information of code of QQ Zhang name of purloin user.
[ purloin 造句 ]