- adj. 锻造的；加工的；精细的
- v. 工作（work的过去分词）；wreak的过去分词
- wrought: see work
- wrought (adj.)
- mid-13c., from past participle of Middle English werken (see work (v.)). Wrought iron (1703) is that which is malleable and has been brought into some form.
- 1. The small churchyard was surrounded by a rusted wrought-iron fence.
- 2. The rattan and wrought-iron chair pictured here costs £125.
- 3. This century wrought major changes in our society.
- 4. The gates were made of wrought iron.
- 5. This concentration of airborne firepower wrought havoc with the enemy forces.
[ wrought 造句 ]