- n. 奶妈；保姆；女仆（印度等一些东方国家的奶妈）
- n. (Amah)人名；(多哥)阿马
来自PIE *am, 妈，最终来自婴儿语。衍生词根am, 爱，见amiable, 爱护的，温和的。
- amah (n.)
- "wet-nurse," 1839, Anglo-Indian, from Portuguese ama "nurse," from Medieval Latin amma "mother," from PIE root *am-, forming nursery words.
- 1. Central to the book — and to his early life — was his amah , Yi Jieh.
- 2. View of Shatin ( right ) and Tai Wai ( middle ) from Amah Rock.
- 由望夫石望向沙田 ( 右边 ) 及大围 ( 中间 ).
- 3. Amah Liu glanced with irritation of her face.
- 4. Han Jia, look, Amah is waiting for us.
- 韩佳你看, 阿妈等着我们呢.
- 5. Once, amah in old judge of hearsay of public opinion bound and home has catch.
- 有一次, 舆论界传闻大法官和家里的一位女仆有染.
[ amah 造句 ]