- stewardship (n.)
- "position or responsibilities of a steward," mid-15c., from steward (n.) + -ship. Specific ecclesiastical sense of "responsible use of resources in the service of God" is from 1899.
- 1. Under his stewardship, the UN's repute has risen immeas-urably.
- 2. The organization certainly prospered under his stewardship.
- 3. Last, but certainly not least, are the issues of stewardship and ethics.
- 最后, 但当然不是微不足道的, 是工作和道德规范的问题.
- 4. Under his stewardship, the UN's repute has risen immeasurably.
- 5. What does financial stewardship mean to project participants, project beneficiaries, and TRF?
- 财务监督对于计划参与人 、 划受益人 、 及扶轮基金会,代表何种意义?
[ stewardship 造句 ]