英 ['tɒns(ə)l; 'tɒnsɪl]
- tonsil (n.)
- c. 1600, from Latin tonsillae, tosillae (plural) "tonsils," diminutive of toles "goiter," which is perhaps of Gaulish origin. Related: Tonsils.
- 1. Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil , liner, larynx, and kidney.
- 在扁桃体 、 肝 、 喉部和肾脏中没有查到荧光细胞.
- 2. Finish should those notice on food after tonsil operation?
- 3. A few kinds of methods does tonsil agnail have to treat?
- 4. What is tonsil agnail? Is there what symptom? What treats folk prescription?
- 什么是扁桃体发炎? 有啥症状? 有什么治疗偏方?
- 5. The formed tissue valva was laid into tonsil and sewed up.
[ tonsil 造句 ]