- n. 落叶松木材；落叶松属植物
- n. (Larch)人名；(瑞典)拉尔克
- larch (n.)
- 1540s, from German Lärche, from Middle High German larche, from Old High German *larihha, from Latin larix (genitive laricis), probably a loan-word from an Alpine Gaulish language, corresponding phonetically to Old Celtic *darik- "oak" (see Druid and tree).
- 1. Oxygen - alkali bleaching process of larch AS - AQ pulp was studied in the paper.
- 对落叶松AS -AQ 浆氧碱漂白工艺进行了研究.
- 2. Chinese larch China does not wish to miss so huge spending market.
- 3. This pine is called the larch, it grows well in temperate zones.
- 这棵松树是落叶松, 适合生长在温带.
- 4. The construction property of impact loads of domestic larch plywood was studied.
- 5. What concern do Chinese larch capital and Chinese larch China have?
[ larch 造句 ]