- n. 躯干；裸体躯干雕像；未完成的作品；残缺不全的东西
来自意大利语 torso,树干，来自拉丁语 thyrsus,树干，茎，来自希腊语 thyrsos,茎，词源同 thyrsus, 酒神手杖，权杖。引申词义躯干，身躯。
- torso (n.)
- 1797, from Italian torso "trunk of a statue," originally "stalk, stump," from Vulgar Latin *tursus, from Latin thyrsus "stalk, stem," from Greek thyrsos (see thyrsus).
- 1. The glass bottle is the shape of a woman's torso.
- 2. The headless torso of a man was found in some bushes.
- 3. He took off his shirt to reveal his tanned torso.
- 4. Lift torso up erect.
- 5. He was dripping with sweat, his vest sticking to his torso.
- 他汗流如注, 背心全贴在身上了.
[ torso 造句 ]