- n. 三个一组；三连音符；三元组中的一个；三胞胎之一
- n. (Triplet)人名；(法)特里普莱
- triplet (n.)
- 1650s, "three successive lines of poetry," from triple; perhaps patterned on doublet. Extended to a set of three of anything by 1733, and to three children at the same birth by 1787 (another word for this was trin, 1831, on the model of twin). Musical meaning "three notes played in the time of two" is from 1801.
- 1. A triplet sleeps amongst its two siblings.
- 2. Because of this coding relationship, triplet of bases is called a codon.
- 由于这种编码关系, 碱基的三联体被称为密码子.
- 3. The pions form another triplet, electrically different but otherwise alike.
- π介子构成另一种三重态, 只是电荷不同,其它方面均相同.
- 4. One highly successful approach utilizes a triplet aspheric lens array.
- 5. There are a number of ways in which one can construct a triplet code.
[ triplet 造句 ]