- adj. 细胞的；多孔的；由细胞组成的
- n. 移动电话；单元
CET6 TEM4 IELTS
- cellular (adj.)
- 1753, with reference to cellular tissue, from Modern Latin cellularis "of little cells," from cellula "little cell," diminutive of cella (see cell). Of mobile phone systems (in which the area served is divided into "cells" of a few square miles served by transmitters), 1977. Related: Cellularity.
- 1. A cellular telephone beeped.
- 2. She has a cellular telephone in her car.
- 3. The organization has a cellular structure.
- 4. Cellular phones are inherently insecure, as anyone can listen to and record conversations.
- 5. When he's out on the road, office calls are forwarded to the cellular phone in his truck.
[ cellular 造句 ]