CET6 TEM8 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL
- formulate (v.)
- "to express in a formula," 1837, from formula + -ate (2). Won out over formulize (1842); formularize (1845). Related: Formulated; formulating.
- 1. He took care to formulate his reply very clearly.
- 2. We should formulate a long - term program for scientific and technological development.
- 制定科学和技术 长远 发展规划.
来自汉英非文学 - 十六大报告
- 3. I was impressed by the way he could formulate his ideas.
- 4. She could not formulate her ideas in a few words.
- 5. It is customary to formulate this problem in terms of marriage arrangements.
[ formulate 造句 ]