- mullah (n.)
- title given in Muslim lands to one learned in theology and sacred law, 1610s, from Turkish molla, Persian and Urdu mulla, from Arabic mawla "master," from waliya "reigned, governed."
- 1. I was joking! said the Mullah.
- 我刚才是说着玩的! 毛拉说.
- 2. There's also Mullah Khaqsar who used to execute the writ of the Taliban.
- 3. To her the Mullah made obeisance, and, kneeling before her, told his tale.
- 毛拉深鞠一躬, 跪在她面前, 讲述了自己的故事.
- 4. Taleban spokesmen told several news agencies that Mullah Dadullah was killed Saturday in southern Afghanistan.
[ mullah 造句 ]