con-, 强调。-duc, 引导，词源同duct, duke.
- conduce (v.)
- c. 1400, from Latin conducere "to lead or bring together, contribute, serve," from com- "together" (see com-) + ducere "to lead" (see duke (n.)).
- 1. Wealth does not always conduce to happiness.
- 2. The possession of wealth does not always conduce to happiness.
- 3. Just can conduce to ascites and dropsy so reduce.
- 4. Perhaps at green for long to conduce to eyesight?
- 长时间或者盯着绿色有助于视力 吗 ?
- 5. Such hasty words conduce to a settlement of the dispute.
[ conduce 造句 ]