- adj. 角的；角状的；淫荡的
- n. (Horny)人名；(德)霍尔尼；(法)奥尔尼
来自horn的俚语义to have the horn,用于形容男人的性器官受到兴奋或刺激，后也用于形容女人性感的。比较dishy.
- horny (adj.)
- "lustful, sexually aroused," definitely in use 1889, perhaps attested as early as 1863; from late 18c. slang expression to have the horn, suggestive of male sexual excitement (but eventually applied to women as well); see horn (n.).
- 1. This cuttlefish has a horny internal shell like a pen.
- 2. His fingernails had grown long, and horny.
- 3. the bird's horny beak
- 4. Nails are thin horny growths at the ends of the fingers.
- 5. The old gardener had horny hands.
[ horny 造句 ]