- adj. 消耗性的；浪费的；肺病的
- n. 肺病患者；痨病患者
- consumptive (adj.)
- early 15c., "wasteful," also with reference to pulmonary consumption, from Latin consumpt-, stem of consumere (see consume) + -ive. As a noun, attested from late 14c.
- 1. He took her on tour of Europe, but the travel only hastened her consumptive decline and death.
- 2. Current, the main feature of culture of country consumption is consumptive inadequacy.
- 目前, 我国消费文化的主要特征是消费不足.
- 3. This change has brought with it consumptive habit changes.
- 4. People's consumptive habit is changing rapidly because of the internet.
- 5. These new consumptive habits and attitudes have created many differences in society.
[ consumptive 造句 ]