- n. 狗鳕，鳕鱼类
- n. (Hake)人名；(英)黑克；(瑞典、德)哈克
- hake: see hook
- hake (n.)
- type of sea fish, late 13c., probably from Old English haca "a hook, door-fastening" (related to hacod "pike" the fish), or from cognate Old Norse haki "hook;" in either case the fish so called from the shape of its jaw; both from Proto-Germanic *hakan (cognate with Dutch hake "hook"), from PIE root *keg- "hook, tooth" (see hook (n.)).
- 1. What we lose in hake we shall have in herring.
- 2. Their other names include blue hake , blue grenadier, whiting ( incorrectly ) and whiptail.
- 新西兰无须鳕西部产卵地仅有13% ～ 22%的原始非捕鱼区.
[ hake 造句 ]