- n. 初学者，新手
- n. (Novice)人名；(法)诺维斯
TEM8 IELTS GRE TOEFL
- novice: see novel
- novice (n.)
- mid-14c., "probationer in a religious order," from Old French novice "beginner" (12c.), from Medieval Latin novicius, noun use of Latin novicius "newly imported, newly arrived, inexperienced" (of slaves), from novus "new" (see new). Meaning "inexperienced person" is attested from early 15c.
- 1. I'm a novice at these things, Lieutenant. You're the professional.
- 2. I'm a complete novice at skiing.
- 3. He's still a novice as far as film acting is concerned.
- 4. As a novice writer, this is something I'm interested in.
- 5. As a novice writer, this is something I'm interested in.
[ novice 造句 ]