- n. 跳高运动员；跳跃者；工作服；妇女穿的套头外衣
- n. (Jumper)人名；(英)江珀
- jumper (n.)
- 1610s, "one who jumps," agent noun from jump (v.). The word meaning "sleeveless dress" (1853) apparently is from mid-17c. jump "short coat," also "woman's under bodice," of uncertain origin, perhaps from French jupe "skirt" (see jupe). Meaning "sleeveless dress worn over a blouse" first recorded American English 1939.
- 1. He is a terrific athlete and a brilliant jumper.
- 2. The jumper strikes the perfect balance between comfort and smartness.
- 3. I loved horses as a child and was a junior show jumper.
- 4. She wore a checkered jumper and had ribbons in her hair.
- 5. He had no shirt on under his thin jumper.
[ jumper 造句 ]