- n. 电脑黑客，企图不法侵入他人电脑系统的人
- n. (Hacker)人名；(英)哈克
- hacker (n.)
- early 13c. (as a surname), "a chopper, cutter," perhaps also "one who makes hacking tools," agent noun from hack (v.1).
Meaning "one who gains unauthorized access to computer records" is attested by 1975, and this sense seems to suggest hack (v.1), but the computer use is said to be from slightly earlier tech slang sense of "one who works like a hack at writing and experimenting with software, one who enjoys computer programming for its own sake," reputedly a usage that evolved at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (however an MIT student from the late 1960s recalls hack (n.) being used then and there in the general sense of "creative prank." This suggests rather a connection with hack (n.2) via the notion of "plodding, routine work." There may be a convergence of both words here.
- 1. A Serv - U daemon ( a rogue FTP Server ) had been installed by the hacker.
- hacker已经安装了一个 Serv -Udaemon ( 一个流氓FTP服务器 ).
- 2. China rejects as nonsense that it a hacker haven.
- 3. Wanna be a hacker and hack Google? Go to Lanxiang!
- 4. The computer hacker wrote that he was from Russia.
- 5. Such as war, natural disaster, government regulation amendments, hacker attacks.
- 如战争, 自然灾害, 政府管制的修订, 黑客的攻击.
[ hacker 造句 ]