- adj. 军用的；美国军人的
- n. 美国兵
- abbr. 镀锌铁，白铁皮（Galvanized Iron）；总输入量（General Input）；总投资（Gross Investment）
来自短语government issue, 即美国政府生产的武器装备，后用于指美国大兵。参照电影《特种部队：眼睛蛇的崛起》。
- GI:  GI originated, around the beginning of the 20th century, as a US abbreviation of galvanized iron. It was soon in common use in the military, in contexts such as GI can, and the idea seems to have got about that it stood for not galvanized iron but government issue. This misconception propelled it into such combinations as GI shoe, GI soap and (facetiously) GI soldier. By the 1930s this had been shortened to simply GI, designating an enlisted man in the US Army.
- 1. The procedure for calculating the gi's is called the Hartree self - consistent - field method.
- 2. Methods: GI - II infiltrated ceramic and In - ceram disks were fabricated and polished.
- 方法: 制备GI - 型渗透陶瓷和In-ceram圆盘形试件,研磨抛光.
- 3. Irradiance map + Light cache: the mostly used GI combination.
- 发光贴图+灯光缓存: GI的最常见的组合.
- 4. Cons: Additional geometry to deal with. Possible need to use local GI properties.
- 劣势: 增加了几何体, 需要控制局部的GI参数来消除影响.
- 5. After two - weeks PLI GI SBI and PD all dropped remarkably in clinical observation.
- 临床观察二周后,菌斑指数(PLI)、牙龈指数(GI) 、龈沟出血指数(SBI) 及牙周袋深度(PD)均显著降低.
[ GI 造句 ]