2.马屁股，词源同crop, group. 字面意思即一大团，大块。
- croup: see crop
- croup (n.)
- "coughing illness," 1765, from obsolete verb croup "to cry hoarsely, croak" (1510s), probably echoic. This was the local name of the disease in southeastern Scotland, given wide currency by Dr. Francis Home (1719-1813) of Edinburgh in his 1765 article on it. Related: Croupy.
- 1. There is no slope or angle to the croup.
- 2. It is set smoothly into the croup and low rather than high.
- 3. Croup -- Long, rounded and full, sinking slightly toward the tail.
- 长 、 圆而丰满, 略微没入明显的尾巴中.
- 4. Croup well formed and only slightly inclined with hip bones hardly apparent.
- 5. Croup: Long, hardly sloping, merging gently with the root of the tail.
- 臀部: 长的, 几乎没有坡度, 跟轻微的尾根结合.
[ croup 造句 ]